Thursday, April 21, 2011

REVIEW: 4 in 1 Rolling Makeup Case

Hey Everyone! 
I've been needing a new makeup case for a while now, and have been doing a lot of searching online. I finally found the perfect makeup traincase for me! 
It is the NEW 4 in 1 Rolling Makeup Case from yazmo.com I read a lot of great reviews about this case, and knew I had to have it. It holds everything I need to take with me to photoshoots, and to the theatre. Everything looks so neat and organized, I just LOVE it!!! It comes in all different designs/colors, but I chose the black one...  it looks the most professional to me.
-Aluminum trim and steel reinforced corners
- It can be broken down to multiple sizes or used as a large rolling case
- Includes a set of keys to fully lock makeup case for added security
- Top 3-tiers include removable/adjustable dividers for added organization
- Bottom section includes a removable tray with dividers
- Retractable trolley with ergonomic wheels and handles


Overall Dimensions: 14"L x 10"W x 29"H

Individual Tier Dimensions: 13.5"L x 8.75"W x 4"H

Bottom Portion Dimensions: 13.5"L x 9"W x 15"H


Here are some pictures of my new case...

I put my Airbrush at the very bottom of the case, along with all of my big palettes, and brushes...

Double stacked lashes, lipglosses, lipsticks, etc...

Double stacked mascaras, bronzers, blush, powders...










Double stacked foundations, pigments, gel liners, shadesticks, nyx liners, primers, and small palettes...



The last tray holds body paint, face paint, liquid latex, glues, and all other stuff I use for theatre...





THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS CASE IS THAT IT WAS ONLY $169 AND FREE SHIPPING! I GOT IT IN 3 BUSINESS DAYS! :)
So if you're looking for a new makeup case to buy, this one is great! I hope this review was helpful! Don't forget to become a fan of my makeup page here... www.facebook.com/makeupartistelenidemetra

-Eleni

No comments:

Post a Comment